Computer Advances

Get the lastest in technology news.

My own 8800GTS 512 review!

I know this card has been out for a while now, but I thought this would be a good time to start my own reviewing section. There were only two games that I could really test, Call of Duty 4 and Crysis. This is only my first review so bare with me on this.

Test System
Processor: Core 2 Duo E6600@3.0GHz
Motherboard: EVGA 680I SLI TR
Memory: 2X1gb Partriot DDR2 800 low latency(4-4-4-12)
Hard Drive: Western Digital 200gb 7200rpm IDE
Operating System: Windows XP Pro SP2 32bit
Drivers: Forceware 169.21

Lets get right in to the game tests.

Call of Duty 4- Everything Max 16XAF 4XAA

-



I don't have any other card to test this against, but still this card does exceptional performance and It's only on dual core.




Crysis 1.21- High DX9 0AF, 0AA



Overall I am so glad I bought this card. It preforms just a little worse that the 9800GTX at stock speeds, and I still have the step-up.

0 comments:

Followers

TopOfBlogs
Free ads


Lowes Coupon
How to Blog